Date:      Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:44:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting rich with FreeBSD (was: Help me with my system!)

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:
> 5.  To repartition the disk, take a fine knife and score each surface
>     to divide the areas you want for FreeBSD and anything else you may
>     want to do with the machine.

Greg,

Since questions on partitioning seem to come up pretty often
could you add this to the handbook?  Seems much easier than
the currently documented method.  Should I use a ruler or is
free hand good enough?

 :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com