Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:12:43 -0500
From:      "Andy Angrick" <angrick@netdirect.net>
To:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-isp" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Quotas and Mail Spool

Question..does (or can) mail.local report any errors back to sendmail? If
so, I wonder if a wrapper could be made for mail.local that checked the size
of the mailbox against a certain quota..then if it was above the quota...an
error was returned from the mail.local wrapper..if all is okay..actual
mail.local file is run.

Just a though.

-Andy