Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 23:04:03 +0200
From:      Ian Barnes <ian@cerebellum.za.net>
To:        "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cdrom burner

A question,

Did you update your source, then rebuild your kernel ? or do a make
buildworld, without running mergemaster? If so, you need to do all that.
Then run a sh MAKEDEV acd ... that should do it.

If not.

goto /dev dir
and type sh MAKEDEV acd ... thats all i did to solve my problem.
i would change my fstab to the /dev/acd0c instead of /cdrom (i dont know if i
understood your statement).

Hope that works
Ian