Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:04:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      patl@Phoenix.Volant.ORG
To:        Mike <mike@futuredesigns.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jail and localhost

On  8-Jun-01 at 23:22, Mike (mike@futuredesigns.net) wrote:
> Where might I find more jail docs besides the man pages?

Hmm.  There are the man pages you alluded to: jail(8) and jail(2).
There's a paper in /usr/share/doc/papers  I'm not sure if there
is anything else that you can expect to find on your own system.
You should search for 'jail' on http://www.freebsd.org/ and on
some of the other BSD and general un*x admin sites.  I'm pretty
sure I saw an article on one of them about setting up and using
jails; but I don't remember which one and the system that would
hold my bookmarks on the subject is currently down for upgrades.

-Pat