Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:05:59 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@mail.ru>
To:        Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@crodrigues.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GCC 3.3.1, new warnings with <limits>

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:13:12 -0400
Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@crodrigues.org> wrote:

> I am guessing that the C preprocessor does not think that it is
> in a system header, and thus prints out the warning.

We specifically disable automatic warning suppression for system
headers, because we _want_ to know about them. Your Linux distribution
apparently does not care.

> Any GCC/FreeBSD expert care to comment? ;)

Short of fixing offending files in FSF libstdc++ or turning warning
suppression back on for standard C++ include files selectively, I have
no suggestion.

--
Alexander Kabaev