Date:      Fri, 03 Apr 1998 11:01:43 -0700
From:      Bob Angell <aims@gte.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.6-R - Couple of Questions!!

I have installed 2.2.6-R on a laptop via a 3Com Etherlink III
PCMCIA 389D combo card.  I also have an Adaptec 1460A SCSI
PCMCIA card that I cannot get to work!!  If I install the
2.2.5-R version of PAO, then I can get them both working,
but under the PAO-less version, it will not detect the 1460
device.

Here is what I have tried ...

I have recompiled my kernel to make sure that it contains
PCCARD support.  Also my kernel has a few SCSI hooks, ie:
152x, 154x, 284x and 294x devices which don't work.

If anyone has been successful getting this to work and has
an idea of what is needed, I would be most greatful!

-Bob-
--
   Bob Angell, Principal - Sys. Engineer/Author/Consultant
   Applied Info & Mgnt Sys, 1238 Fenway Ave., SLC, UT 84102