Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:31:22 +0100
From:      Lauri Watts <lauri@kde.org>
To:        Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>, <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <kde@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Again coredumps with kde-i18n-2.2.1 and CURRENT

On Sunday 02 December 2001 13.34, Martin Blapp wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is what I get with fresh installed CURRENT and
> a fresh kde 2.2.1 (As I heard it's also a
> problem for kde 2.2.2)

You heard wrong :)

This was fixed in KDE before 2.2.2 tarballs were rolled out.

You can find the new packages for 2.2.2 for testing at:
http://freebsd.kde.org

Please test them and give some feedback, that's why they were made after all.

The ports should be updated within the next day.

You'll also find mailing lists and some other resources at the above site.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts