Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:31:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@heretic.cybertouch.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        Johan Pettersson <johpe159@student.liu.se>, FreeBSD question <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IP aliasing

If you are talking about web server, yes. You set up apache to do its
vhost by name rather than by IP. As far as mail is concerned. You need to
setup virtuser and a few others depending on what you want to do. You
might want to go to http://www.webmin.com and download the latest version
of webmin. Its pretty good and will help you along. Its graphical and you
can make it quite secure if you have ssl installed.

Read the openssl docs before installing webmin so you know what you are
doing.

You can also use SSLeay but most will tell you to use openssl.

-Lanny