Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:02:09 +0300 (EEST)
From:      "Kuido Lehtmets" <kuido@lehtmets.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failed to spawn GNU rlog when try look to big directory

Hi, I have problem.

All working OK with cvs when dir includes about 2000 and little more
files. When in dir is 3000 and more files then I have this error:
Error: Failed to spawn GNU rlog on "/export/cvsroot/source/oradb......

What I do an how check:
File prmissions is OK, All working with other dirs.
I make a copy from one of this big dirs. cvsweb dont working.
Then I start deleting some files. When  ls -la | wc -l
shows 2291 all working again, maybe 2500 or something like this is limit.

System:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.1 (Tikanga)
Apache/2.2.3
perl v5.8.8

Any ideas?