Date:      Mon, 18 May 1998 20:52:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PLS STOP (WAS: Why we should support Microsoft... NOT!)

	People. Please. This will not prove anything or help anyone. While
this list can be used for something more constructive, we are wasting
valuable bandwidth and our time on discussion of Microsoft and etc. Let
the government and lawyers figure it out. They (MS and Government) are both
corrupt. Now please, stop this useless flame war.

-- Yan

Jan Koum                  jkb@best.com |  "Turn up the lights; I don't want
www.FreeBSD.org -- The Power to Serve  |   to go home in the dark."