Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:43:58 -0600
From:      Jonathan Wright <wrightcs@home.com>
To:        christoph.sold@server.i-clue.de
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing problems / apsfilter

Yeah but I have exactly 1MB of RAM in that printer.  I don't know why you
need a whole MB of RAM for a page though?  I can understand if it was a
picture.  But the text should still be pretty much the same size as the
file I thought.  Those files were less than 5K.

Does APSfilter convert everything to a picture before sending it to the
printer?

Jonathan