Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 16:32:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tarik Alj <aljtarik@ozias.inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   VLAN support

Hi,

	I have been browsing on the freeBSD.org site searching for info on VLAN
802.1Q(p) support on FreeBSD; all I have been able to find is this :

	http://www.freebsd.org/releases/3.4/errata.html

	I would be really greatful if somebody could provide me with
info/pointers regarding the topic. What I am really interested in is tagging
(VLAN ID and user_priority) and scheduling mechanism that use the tags. I would
like to code my own, eventually.

	Thanks,

Tarik

Tarik Alj