Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:40:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Adam L. Simpson" <adam2@netsonic.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Upgrade to 4.4 stable and Miva Merchant problem

Hello.. We upgraded an older server to 4.4 stable from 2.2.8 stable -
basically a fresh install and restore for all intents and purposes - One
of the sites we have on this
server has Miva Merchant.  After we moved the site, the access to the
admin application no longer works.  The old server the user and passwords
work fine.  New server, no joy.  Supposedly the encryption is miva uses
CRYPT system function.  Ive got des and md5 setup on that new machine. We
must be missing somthing here.. anyone have any possible suggestions as
to why the encypted passes may not be working and a possible fix?

Thanks Much.

Adam