Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2011 19:24:11 +0000
From:      Lassi <joffrey.lassignardie@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SoC2011 Status Report] pkg convert - Week 2

Hi!

This week, I finished my analysis of pkgng's source code. I began to
write some documentation and the base of my convert sub-command. I
will commit both soon. Finally, I have begun to think how the ``back
end'' of this command should be organized.

Next week, I will continue to write the base of ``pkg convert'' and
try to get some review of what can be improved. After, I'll begin to
write the rpm lib (the back end part of the command).

Regards,

--
Joffrey ``Lassi'' Lassignardie