Date:      Tue, 27 May 1997 22:13:50 +0100 (WET DST)
From:      Paulo Menezes <paulo@isr.uc.pt>
To:        current@freebsd.org

Hi all,

I am trying to export several filesystems in FBSD NFS Server and it seems
rather dificult :(
I RTFMed and found nothing that could help me. Is there a problem with
mountd or with my english? :)
Can anyone tell me what is the problem with the following exports file?

----
/export/home4/users -maproot=root:wheel pegasus orion centauro vega wagner
haydn
 pioneer sirius mozart verdi marvin lapa
#
/export/ports  -maproot=root:wheel marvin
/usr/src  -maproot=root:wheel marvin lapa
#
#
/export/obj  -maproot=root:wheel marvin lapa
----

I am using 2.2-stable.

TIA,

Paulo