Date:      Mon,  3 Jul 2000 06:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        kris@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        psyrawt@nottingham.ac.uk, ray@rjk191.rh.psu.edu, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ssh and librsaintl

This port is still broken, at least for me using internat code and
cvsup as of yesterday.  I have not been able to get it to work for a
long time...

netcom1# make
===>  Extracting for librsaintl-1.1
>> Checksum OK for librsaintl/rsa_eay.c.
>> Checksum OK for librsaintl/rsa_err.c.
>> Checksum OK for librsaintl/rsa_intlstubs.c.
>> Checksum OK for librsaintl/cryptlib.h.
===>  Patching for librsaintl-1.1
===>  Configuring for librsaintl-1.1
===>  Building for librsaintl-1.1
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/ports/security/librsaintl/work
cc -march=k6 -O -pipe -DTERMIOS -DANSI_SOURCE -DNO_IDEA -DL_ENDIAN -DDEVRANDOM=\"/dev/urandom\" -c rsa_err.c -o rsa_err.o
rsa_err.c:77: `RSA_F_RSA_NULL' undeclared here (not in a function)
rsa_err.c:77: initializer element is not constant
rsa_err.c:77: (near initialization for `RSA_str_functs[8].error')
rsa_err.c:115: `RSA_R_INVALID_MESSAGE_LENGTH' undeclared here (not in a function)
rsa_err.c:115: initializer element is not constant
rsa_err.c:115: (near initialization for `RSA_str_reasons[16].error')
rsa_err.c:124: `RSA_R_RSA_OPERATIONS_NOT_SUPPORTED' undeclared here (not in a function)
rsa_err.c:124: initializer element is not constant
rsa_err.c:124: (near initialization for `RSA_str_reasons[25].error')
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/librsaintl/work.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/librsaintl.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/security/librsaintl.