Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:37:59 +0500
From:      "Ahsan Khan" <ahsank@one.net.pk>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Frequent Reboot of FreeBSD 4.0

Dear Bsd Guys,

        My FreeBSD is Frequently rebooting the machine with no reason. I am
Running squid on BSD. I have just change the Platform from Linux to BSD.

I am using GENERIC Kernel Config with addition of GRE and ipfw and maxusers
are 256.

My system is

PIII, 256MB RAM, Assus SCSI Card, 8GBIDE, 9X2 SCSI.

        I would request for Urgent Help as its my Production Machine and I
want to be on BSD now.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin