Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:20:34 -0700
From:      "Michael O'Henly" <michael@tenzo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>, Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Subject:   Re: Ports: making XEmacs the default flavour of emacs

Thanks for the reply. You know, I looked at /etc/defauls/make.conf before I
posted my question and I don't see any reference to emacs other than the
constant for MASTER_SITE_XEMACS.

I'm running 4.2. Is it possible that EMACS_NAME only defined in later
versions of FreeBSD?

If not, is there a convention something like [pkg]_NAME?

Thanks.

M.

On Thursday 19 April 2001 04:36, Mike Meyer wrote:
> Michael O'Henly <michael@tenzo.com> types:

[...]

--
Michael O'Henly