Date:      Sat, 09 Jan 1999 01:08:16 +0800
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@webace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Forward Unknown Users - Im Lost!

Hello,

Im confused, I am tring to set up sendmail so unknown users are forwarded to
another host.  I am reading allot of information about sendmail.mc and
re-building the .cf files etc. etc.  I am having troubles finding
step-by-step info on what to do.  Ie, what to change in the mc file?  How to
compile it?

If anyone has any info on setting up an unknown user forward with sendmail,
it would be great!

Thanks,
Jason.