Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:39:42 -0500
From:      "Mike D." <v_due@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ThinkPad wonkyness

Hello list,

    I am having a bit of trouble trying to install FreeBSD-3.1-RELEASE
onto my TP755C. In the research that I have done, I have found that you
need to set 'flags sc0 0x10' in order to have the keyboard behave
correctly. Unfortunately, this does not have the desired effect on my
TP. ie: the keyboard still doesn't work properly.

    It does, however, work with boot-pao.flp for 2.2.7 (although it also
works for 2.2.8, my LinkSys Ether Fast doesn't work)

    So, in effect, I have two problems. The first being the keyboard,
the second being that ed seems to have changed from 2.2.7. If anyone con
point me to the proper location to see how to fix this, I'd appreciate
it.

Best regards,

Mike DuFresne