Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:31:55 -0400
From:      "JoeB" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        <Alex.Wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PPP

Alex

I find your question way to vague. Please give more details about your setup
and what you want to do.
Are the 2 winboxs on the lan behind the FBSD gateway?
Does the FBSD gateway box have 2 modems? One to the internet and one for
your winboxs to dialin on?
Are the 2 winboxs remote and they want to dialin to the FBSD box to share
the FBSD's internet connection?
Please clarify.