Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:54:38 -0500
From:      Romeo Theriault <romeotheriault@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to keep a freebsd 6.0 release up to date

Hi, I'm interested in how to keep a freebsd 6.0 release up to date
without having to follow the stable branch. All of the security
advisories have instructions on how to patch systems up to 5.4, even
though 6.0 is listed as affected also.  I've read that 'freebsd-
update' will do this, is this correct?   But if I don't want to use
'freebsd-update' is there a security branch I can follow with CVSup.

Thanks,

Romeo Theriault