Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 19:49:56 +0100
From:      Mark Rowlands <fuc952d@tninet.se>
To:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to retrieve the characteristics of a prrogrammatically mounted filesystem

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 4:08 am, Doug Poland wrote:

and I edited

> Here's some options I use after some research:
>
> -o nfsv3,intr,rdirplus,-r=32768,-w=32768
> I've been mounting remote exports via shell  script in /usr/local/etc/rc.d.
> using the following options:
>
> -o nfsv3,intr,rdirplus,-r=32768,-w=32768

Is there any way to retrieve these options with which a file system was
mounted (without access to the script that mounted it!)

webmin has a little c program to retrieve such options as  read_only,
read_write etc   but not for example the read / write data sizes.

--
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
		-- Elbert Hubbard