Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:43:58 -0400
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        "Lonnie Santella" <lonniesantella@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Logging the message body from an MTA

Maybe you can use procmail.  I had a procmail script that backed up
messages in another mbox file while you were testing new rules.  You
could do something similar to backup all incoming messages and then
write a program that could read the file or use a pop3 interface to
read the messages and then store them in mysql or whatever.