Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 23:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Way forward with BIND 8

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Brad Knowles wrote:

> 	This is a rather different statement than you previously gave.

I've been extremely consistent in saying that I'm talking about the right
thing to do _now_. I purposely tried to avoid confusing the issue with
detailed plans for the future, however now that I know how much interest
there is in this topic, I'll give more information to start with.

> 	But this is not at all how I interpreted your previous statements

I can't be responsible for your perceptions.