Date:      Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:34:48 -0400
From:      "Shawn Guillemette" <Shawn@Guillemette.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /usr/ports/www/p5-Apache-MP3

Hello all,=20

            I installed p5-Apache-MP3 after reading about it and wanting =
try it out and seem to have run in to a snag.. I installed the port with =
out
any issues and now that it is installed Im looking for a read me or a =
link
of some sort that might point in the direction of the next step.=20

=20

I see that apache is loading mod_perl just fine. I just not sure where =
to go
next.=20

=20

Any help would be greatly appreciated.=20

=20

=20

Thanks=20

Shawn=20