Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:46:05 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Seems like freebsd doesn't like netbsd's website.

Why am i a weirdo? I didn't mean to make you think i was laughing at you, or
purposely trying to belittle you on this list. I am no better then you. That
was Not my intention. I was laughing at the general idea that someone could
actually even **think** that the FreeBSD team would blatently stop you from
going to a website that according to you  ""they do not want you to see"" I
did not mean to offend you in anyway, But i suggest you think things though
before you post about them. Do you even realize the accusation you are
making? They coded some evil thing in the OS so that you cannot view the
netbsd site?! Im in lynx right now, Im looking at the NetBSD site. Shall i
try microsoft.com? Your going off and making nasty privacy accusations about
the FreeBSD team, when clearly you screwed up your firewall settings, or god
knows what else. You reminded me of The guy from www.grc.com who can never
seem to stop shooting his mouth off even though he knows nothing about what
hes talking about. And has the ordasity to speak such ridiculous topics,
like "microsoft security" Check your settings man. no one is restricting
your web access. For the love of god.