Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 1998 05:44:58 -0800
From:      Tanvir Hassan <tanvir@mail.org>
To:        Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it>
Cc:        Rudy Gireyev <rgireyev@yahoo.com>, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Install problems with Jaz

Hmm.

I have an IDE with BootEasy on it and one scsi disk (id 0) and one jaz
disk (id 6).

When BootEasy comes up it gives me F1: DOS, F5: disk2 and no indication
of any jaz disk.  When I hit F5 it just says No Operating System and
then Invalid Partition table and dies.

I rebooted into my install disk and wrote out a boot sector on my Jaz
disk, but of course I cannot get BootEasy to see that disk and boot it.

What do I need to do to get this to work?

BTW, the install floppy seemed to see the Jaz fine along with all the
swap and normal partitions...