Date:      Thu, 03 Dec 1998 15:48:33 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
Cc:        "Vadim V. Chepkov" <vvc@kharkiv.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ

> On Thu, 3 Dec 1998, Newsgate wrote:
>
> > I downloaded 2.2.8-RELEASE and installed doc/* distribution.
> > In /usr/share/doc/FAQ/ I've got documents on Spanish. Why?
>
> Good question.  Wait until you install 3.0 and get Japanese man
> pages installed for you.

Different problem.  You'll get japanese man pages but you'll also
get the english ones.  In this case, you *only* get the Spanish ones.

Oh well, Spanish is probably the 2nd most popular language in the
world after english, so I'll just tell people "we meant to do that"
in the cause of promoting spanish literacy and linguistic parity.

- Jordan