Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:28:34 -0400
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@technokratis.com>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@dsuper.net>, David Malone <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mbuf stuff.

> It says: "No braces are used for control statements with zero or only a
> single statement unless that statement is more than a single line in
> which case they are permitted."

   Okay. In that case, Alfred, please remove the braces? :-)

> > Not really necessary, because it always is called at splimp(), and
> >   it's not the exported macro. The "exported" version of the macro wraps
> >   _MEXTFREE at MBUFLOCK(), and it's called MEXTFREE().
>
> _MEXT_DEALLOC_CNT is also internal, but has an XXX somment saying
> it should be called at splimp(), which it always is. I just thought
> it would be more consistant to have a comment for both.

    Well, you're right, as _MEXT_DEALLOC_CNT() isn't exportable at all,
the comment should just be removed, or added in both cases.

> >   Thank you very much for bringing all this stuff up!
>
> Glad to be useful ;-)
>
> Do you want to make a new version of the patch available, or should
> Alfred make the changes as he commits?

    Well, the changes aren't big at all so I think that it would be simpler
for Alfred
 to add them in the patch rather than me roll over a new set of diffs. Also,
my repo
 is further de-sync'd right now as I've been making some other changes as
well.

> David.

 Cheers,
 Bosko.