Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 16:35:35 -0800
From:      yliao@pacbell.net
To:        Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re : Question about installing FreeBSD 2.2.6

Hi,

Could you give me more detailed explanations about installing 2.2.6-Release
from hard disk,
(How to copy files from CD to a FAT partition on hard disk? Which file to run
to install and how to fetch updated versions of the atapi.c and atapi.h in the
kernel sources.)  because I am really not familiar with these procedures.
Thanks.

Carl Liao