Date:      25 Jun 99 02:22:43 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: Team FreeBSD]]]

Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org> wrote:
> Jeez.  OK.  Let me spell it out for you, since you don't seem to be
>........[SNIP].......
> The client is a NATIVE FREEBSD CLIENT.  Had you not already assumed as
> much from the name, you could have downloaded it (144K, compressed) and=

> tried it yourself.
> =

> I understood your original complaint; why would I have followed up =

> with a
> recommendation that didn't address that complaint?  Give me a break.
> All
> you've done is transformed (what could have been) an informative thread=

> into a useless dialog -- something that I've noticed you're especially
> good at.
> =

    You'll excuse the thickheadedness, as one of my room mates is
    a Debian Linuxhead. When asking him quesions his answers fall
    in this order:

    1) If want another button, you have the source code
       you can compile it.
    2) Gee, thanks strange it runs on Linux.
    3) I can fix this script problem by "Making World"
    4) I'm having problems compiling, so I going to CVSup.
    5) I heard over the chat line that "xyz" is gay. Is this true?

    Is it any wonder I must ask twice when an answer is just
    slightly vague?

    BTW, thanks for the info. I'l add GIMPS to all machines
    this weekend, after I get some sleep.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml