Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:57:46 -0700
From:      Orion Hodson <hodson@icir.org>
To:        Mike Makonnen <mtm@identd.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: audio related panic

/-- Mike Makonnen wrote:
| I understand there was some discussion of audio related problems but I don't
| remember seeing anyone mention a panic.

Hi

Thanks for flagging this.  There are enough architectural problems with sound, but the only one panic condition (LOR) that I was aware of.  I believe the panic you came across comes from one of several malloc(M_NOWAIT) calls that didn't test for failure.  These have been dealt with this morning.  If the page fault recurs after this, please let me know.

Kind Regards
- Orion