Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:09:00 +0200 (EET)
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Setting up a FreeBSD machine as a router / firewall

Brendan McAlpine wrote:
> Can someone point me to a good reference for setting up a FreeBSD 4.5 box as
> a router / firewall?

There are a lot of references to be found, in any of:

* The FreeBSD.org website.
* The mailing list archives.
* The web, in general.

I recall having posted a message with various links in freebsd-questions a
few months ago.  Try digging in groups.google.com for the FreeBSD mailing
list archives.  You will certainly find lots of references to help you...

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/