Date:      Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:44:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nicole Harrington <nicole@nmhtech.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Gigabit Ethernet Card for 3.0

 Greetings all
 I had been working with a gigabit ethernet card called G-Nic from a company
called Packet Engines ( www.packetengines.com ) and a driver that worked
fairly well with FreeBSD 2.2.X.

 I need to upgrade my systems to 3.0 and P.E. gave me a free upgrade to
their new Gnic2 which supposedly had a 3.X driver only to find it does not
work. I would guess becouse of all the recent changes in 3.0. They keep
promising a driver, but I really need one NOW.

 My question: does anyone else know of a Gigabit Ethernet Card with drivers
that work on 3.0, or would anyone be interested in writing a driver? (requiring
an NDA with P.E)

 Thanks

  Nicole

          nicole@nmhtech.com | http://www.webweaver.net/