Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:07:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valence Logrus <valence@symboliq.org>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   wewps

sorry about the last email, wasn't supposed to send that one out :P

I tell ya, this FreeBSD religion is great. I don't even have to wear a
long beard to participate. My servers are up for most of the year (when
I'm not breaking things), and the daemon stickers look great in place over
the sun logos on the SPARCs. Someday the great guru porting monks will
make freebsd on SPARC and the world will be good. Oh yes, very good.  OS X
is the prophetic sign, self-fulfilling it is our job.  Hoorah for an OS
that works correctly! hoorah!  Just not having a "/opt" is enough to bring
tears to my eyes...

-Real Geeks Like Their Women Rack Mounted