Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:16:46 +0300
From:      Andrey Chernov <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>, Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, current@FreeBSD.org, cvs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't commit, please somebody fix CVS!

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 02:15:09PM +0000, Ceri Davies wrote:
> > I see no mention of special lock on binutils in our MAINTAINERS file.
>=20
> It's in CVSROOT-src/avail.  Looks like you will need to run this past
> obrien@.

Starting from several days ago I already ask him about this change and=20
what he prefer there already 3 times, but got no answer at all.

Without this commit (i.e now state) wrong getopt.h picked for compilation.

As I remember (but I am not sure) long time ago he lift his lock on gcc &
binutils commits, so it looks like leftover from previous times.  Correct
me, if I am wrong.

--=20
Andrey Chernov | http://ache.pp.ru/

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU