Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 07:24:26 -0600
From:      "SNF" <lists@stevenfettig.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Welders causing dial-out to fail

tedm@toybox.placo.com
> Author of:                           The FreeBSD Corporate Networker's
Guide
> Book website:
http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com

Ted,
Just to put another 1/2 cent in...  I agree with you wholeheartedly.  In my
previous replies, I doubt I made it as clear as you did above, the
importance of a good ground -- and this is not just for your computer
equipment, but the rest of the "stuff" that a company has that uses power.
Even lights being fed with "bad" electricity can constantly fluctuate (not
so much to be obvious, though) giving people headaches and other odd
ailments...

SF