Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:29:43 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Matt Hamilton <mh6225@bristol.ac.uk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS bug with 2.2R

I have found a similar problem.  When I NFS mount a lorge pulic mount
(sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk) it seems to work fine, then after a while it just
hangs.  Any commands that try and access that share, ir. mount, df, etc.
also hang.  I cannout unmount the drive even with -f.  The only solution
is to reboot the machine.
I haven't tried turrning v3 off, I will try that and see if it helps.

-Matt

  System Administrator                                  System Administrator
  Badock Hall                                           Clintondale Aviation
  Bristol University, UK                               Clifton Park, NY, USA
  http://www.bad.bris.ac.uk                       http://www.clintondale.com
  mh6225@bris.ac.uk                                     matt@clintondale.com