Date:      Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:30:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Mark Summerfield <m.summerfield@ee.mu.oz.au>
Cc:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>, Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: arp errors on machines with two interfaces

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Mark Summerfield wrote:

> binding an IP address to the second interface altogether -- that should
> stop it from delivering broadcast packets to the IP stack.  How's that
> PPPoE code coming along?! ;-)

NEarly all of the pppoe node itself is completed
I'm just adding finishin gtouches..
after that we need to kook the ppp daemon intoo it which is a separate
task..
in the meanwhile I will have code that can be tested (but not go into ppp
sometime tonight if I don't get sucked into a reallyinteresting TV show
tonight.

julian