Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:37:26 +0200
From:      "Erich A Voigt" <anthon@creator.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>

Hi, Newbie to this list and FreeBSD!

I have 2 64k lines into 2 x BSD running NATd into the 10.x.x.x environment.

Also 2 BSD running named outside of this as NS and NS1

Then I have clients linked via the system with 192.168.xx.yy adresses that
have a problem seeing out.

Example: I allocated 196.15.199.27 to client and in alias.conf linked it to
his exchange server 192.168.33.201.

The moment I do that, he cannot see out into the rest of the world from his
exchange server.

Do I need an internal nameserver or does he have to set up his NT
Exchangeserver??

Apologies if it is an obvious Q!

Had a look at the tutorial mentioned by Ales yesterday:

"Try this link, it will teach you how to spool mail to home directories,
and it works very well:
http://freebsd.peon.net/cgi-bin/tutorials.html.cgi?file=8
I hope this helps...
Ales

But it relates to BSD 2.2, is there anything similar but 3.x??

Regards

Anthon

Erich A Voigt
The Internet Connection