Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:41:58 -0400
From:      "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
To:        <wils743@banet.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: installation

I believe wd0 is the first hard drive and should be drive c:
There should be an option to choose wd1
when your getting to the point of where you want to install FreeBSD and
partion the drive for freeBSD.
Did you see an option for wd0 and wd1
If you didn't It maybe because this partion program you have did
not make the 2nd partion a primary dos partion...
There is a utility called fips that comes with the FreeBSD stuff.
You may want to read up on that.....
Hope this helps you or points in a good driection for you !!!!
However I'm new to this stuff also.