Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:51:53 +0200
From:      Andrei Kolu <antik@bsd.ee>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD 7.0-BETA1 and beyound] Rescue environment is non-functional on AMD64/Intel64

After some experimenting with BETA1/1.5 or whatever it is I encountered
serious problems:

1. Emergency shell on tty3 is useless- not a single command is available.
2. When tried to use installcd as livecd is asked me to insert livecd (there
is plenty of free space available on installcd- why not use that usefully?).

I am positive I was able to use emergency shell and livecd function on CURRENT
september snapsot just fine (i386 version though).

Andrei