Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Francisco Reyes <reyes01@ibm.net>
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for ASCII version of handbook

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> I was looking at th ASCII version of the handbook and it seems there
> isn't an index or table of content. I think it would be extremely
> usefull to have one.

Since there are so many available documents, what would really be
useful is a front end for glimpse so that glimpse doesn't just list
filenames, but presents a list of filenames on the left and the text
of the selected file on the right, so one can go through the various
sources that mention the topic on which one is searching for help....
maybe a tcl/tk application of some kind.

Annelise