Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 22:59:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        rknebel@csrlink.net (Rick Knebel)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: domain question

Since you said that you used Monolith's DynDNS service, I suppose you have
a dymanically-assigned IP address.  If you want your own domain name, you
will need a static IP address.

Hope this helps :-)

> Hi,
> I was able to set up a home page on my computer via monoliths dyn service.
> I have my own domain name registered and was wondering if I could do this by
> myself without going through monolith.
> I would appreciate any sugestions on where to start.
>
> Thanks alot
>
> --
> Rick Knebel
> rknebel@csrlink.net
>

> --
> Rick Knebel
> rknebel@csrlink.net
>

> --
> Rick Knebel
> rknebel@csrlink.net

Dima Dorfman

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Micro$oft Sucks!  FreeBSD Rules!  http://www.freebsd.org/