Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 17:57:42 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>
To:        Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        Gilbert <gilbert@mail.gloviz.co.za>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Internet Super Server

are still confused about the "Internet Super Server". Apart from a few
simple services it provides itself, inetd is just responsible for
processing requests for certain network services and spawning off the
server program that will deal with that service. It knows zero about
the traffic resulting from the running of said service.

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson -- <csfbsd@raggedclown.net>