Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:29:48 GMT
From:      wkb@freebie.demon.nl
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AS1200: boot successful

> wkb@freebie.demon.nl writes:
>  > Hi there,
>  >
>  > Attached a log file of a successful FreeBSD boot on a Tincup.
>  > This was done using a pre-installed FreeBSD SCSI disk moved
>  > over from a AS2100. (I know, it is 4.1-RC but that was the
>  > only disk I could lay my hands upon on short notice).
>
> As long as you're beating this dead horse, can you please try a
> netboot?

Bit of a problem as I'm in a CPQ trainingscenter where I'm teaching
course. And hijacked this Tincup. I don't have any bootserver here.
(Only NT stuff...)

But I am going to try to borrow this Tincup and put it on my home LAN.
In that way I can hack to my hearts desire ;-) Might take some time,
and requires the machine to be unused as far as courses go.

Wilko