Date:      Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:43:02 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        Greg Black <gjb-freebsd@gba.oz.au>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does the ep driver work under 3.2-release?

On Sat, Jul 31, 1999 at 07:36:12PM +1000, Greg Black wrote:
>     1 3C5x9 board(s) on ISA found at 0x300
>     ep0 at 0x300-0x30f irq 10 on ISA
>     ep0: aui/utp/bnc[*UTP*] address 00:60:08:ac:d7:1b

It is important to make sure nothing else in your machine is using IRQ
10.  I find it neccessary here to tell the BIOS that 10 is used by an
ISA device, otherwise PnP tends to put something there and prevent
ep from working.
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/