Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:42:33 -0800
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
To:        kbyanc@posi.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   upclient Port for FreeBSD

I was just cleaning up my /usr/local/etc directory and started looking
into the old upclient script I had in there. I started to think about
putting a new client in and trying it out. I noticed the port is
marked broken,

  BROKEN=         Client is outdated and new client cannot be reasonably ported

However, a quick look at the upclient site, now at,

  www.uptimes.net

Shows that there is a simple FreeBSD client. Is this port still
maintained? An update should not be too hard.