Date:      Sun, 5 May 1996 20:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Martin Renters <martin@tdc.on.ca>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        kallio@cc.jyu.fi, current@FreeBSD.org, martin@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ** Small problem + BUG in 960501 **

> > Major problem:
> > 2. The diskless netboot does not work:
> >    After loading kernel and starting it I am getting:
> >    NFS ROOT: 47.99.97.109
> >    when I should get:
> >    NFS ROOT: 130.234.41.26:/itu/camelot
> >
> >    SNAP 960501 (as SNAP 9603x3) are taking the ip number from the
> >    word /camelot the first 4 characters /=47, c=99, a=97, m=109
> >    !!!

Does the NFS SWAP line print correctly?  I just briefly looked at the code
in question and I can't see anything obvious wrong with it.  I don't
have a network to test it on at present, so I can't check it out.

Perhaps the netboot code is out of sync with the kernel code.  Are both
coming from the same distribution?

Martin